We are pleased to announce the appointment of Eng. Irene Nattabi as the new president for the Uganda PMI Chapter, Eng. Irene Nattabi comes with a wealth of board knowledge and experience.
Eng. Irene Nattabi has been serving as a volunteer with the PMI Uganda Chapter for a period of 3 years and is currently a council member for the Uganda Institution of Professional Engineers and Engineers Registration board.
She is an outstanding Telecommunications expert with 13 years of cumulative experience working with American Tower Corporation, Airtel Uganda, Warid Telecom Uganda and Huawei Technologies.
Eng. Irene Nattabi will lead our New Board which comprises of,
- Vice President : Ronald R SSekajja PMP®
- Secretary: Mallo Paul Lokiru PMP®
- Director Finance: Nyakalaya Sandra Mulindwa PMP®
- Director Members and Volunteers: Eng. Gerald Isabirye PMP®
- Director Outreach : Okello James PMP®
- Director Sponsorship and Events: David Muheirwe PMP®